(not my gifs)
Old Spice needs to make a line of deodorant for women named after all of the Spice Girls
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
changes font to 12 times new roman
indent first line
well i think that deserves a two hour break
*silently puts fandom references in all my schoolwork*
i hate how people use the word “partner” for gay people like no she’s my girlfriend we’re not fucking doing science projects together thank you bye
in all my years that i have been on this earth i have not played spin the bottle once. does this mean that i’ve never actually lived? do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? or is its importance and prevalence stretched and exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour
Are teen parties with alcohol and red solo cups even real?!!?!
Has anyone ever participated in a food fight?!?
*listening to Downtown on repeat*
Mum: Why do you keep on listening to that song and why are you on the floor?!
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH A TEACHER EVEN THOUGH THEY’RE OLDER THAN YOU AND THEY’RE YOUR TEACHER THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
I AM A TEACHER AND THE REVERSE IS ALSO TRUE
2. Go to parties. Let your dad pick you up at 1am from a friend of a friend’s house with whiskey on your breath, sweat on your forehead and half a face of makeup because the boy you like kissed it all off. Your dad will get over it. He was a teenager too remember.
3. Let your friends in. Let your parents and brother and sisters in. Let as many people in your heart as you can because one day you won’t remember what it feels like to have a 15 year old heart and 15 year old thoughts.
4. Try not to cry in the halls at school. Wait until you can go to the bathroom. Then cry. Cry a lot and cry a little more if you need to. Then reapply your mascara and smile on the way back to class.
5. Remember that no matter how many people you’ve hurt, no matter what you got on your biology test today, and no matter how many times you’ve let down your parents this week, your dog is always happy to see you. When you come walking in the door he’ll come running up to you like he thought he would never see you again.
6. If you don’t have a dog, beg your parents to get one. They’re better at snuggling than boys and don’t try to get with your best friend.
7. Life isn’t really like the movies- those coming-of-age, young love, cute woodland adventure, late night graffiti spraying in LA, movies that make you feel like you’re not doing enough with your youth. They’re unrealistic.
8. Don’t feel obligated to fuck that boy who calls you beautiful late at night over the phone. Before you know it the thrill will wear off when he ignores you in the halls the next day and doesn’t answer his phone anymore when you need your nightly dose of confidence. You’ll thank yourself for the self respect.
9. Let your mom fix your hair even though you promised yourself you will have nothing to do with her ever again. Chances are you were bluffing. Let her kiss your head before school and make your bed when you’re gone.
9. Eat. Eat because you can and you should be able to feel like you can. Indulge in a cup of froyo after school with your friends at that place where he first saw you. Food is just food. It shouldn’t be as big of a deal as people make it these days.
10. Spend your money the way you want to and don’t feel guilty about it. Buy a five dollar coffee on the way to the pier. Buy those hundred and fifty dollar pair of boots you’ve been wanting for the last two winters. Money is for spending after all.
11. Don’t let the people you hate become all you have in common with your friends. Take a break once in awhile from the shit-talk and talk about the things you love, the places you want to go, and the people you want to meet. It makes for a better conversation.
12. Change up your coffee order once in a while. Take a different route home from school. Do everything you can to not get bored of life already and try to smile for a change.
|—||12 Things To Remember When You’re Fifteen (via extental)|
I wish I had been at this concert - the pictures are all so epic.
Purple and Blue